Brought up on a ranch in southern Alberta, Darlene Foster dreamt of writing, travelling the world and meeting interesting people. She also believes everyone is capable of making their dreams come true. It’s no surprise that she’s now an award-winning author of the children’s Amanda Travels Adventure series, and divides her time between the west coast of Canada and Orihuela Costa, in Spain.
An Amanda Travels Adventure series!
- Amanda in Arabia: The Perfume Flask
- Amanda in Spain: The Girl in the Painting
- Amanda in England: The Missing Novel
- Amanda in Alberta: The Writing on the Stone
- Amanda on the Danube: The Sounds of Music
- Amanda in New Mexico: Ghosts in the Wind
- Amanda in Holland: Missing in Action
- Amanda in Malta: The Sleeping Lady
Titles by this author
Showing all 9 results