Introducing Alex Lyttle
We're very pleased and proud to introduce the newest author to the Central Avenue cache of amazingly talented human beings, Alex Lyttle.
Alex is a pediatrician living in Calgary, Alberta with his wife and three children. He was raised in London, Ontario - the setting of his first novel, From Ant to Eagle, which he wrote based on his experiences working in the Pediatric Oncology unit. When he is not working, writing or playing basketball, he enjoys learning new magic tricks to perform for his young patients.
From Ant to Eagle is his first novel and it follows an 11-year-old boy through a tumultuous time in his and his family's life. We'll post more on his fantastic book once we've finished the cover and worked through all the details. It will be published in April 2017.
News & Reviews
- The Recipient: "...a ‘heart’ pounding tale filled with plenty of suspense and surprises." Long and Short Reviews - July
- "Immortal’s Spring pulls readers right back into this reimagining of the Greek myths and emergence of modern-day gods and goddesses, and this novel is just as hard to put down as the previous two." ~ San Francisco Book Review
- Soul of a Crow: "I was pulled right back into the lives and travels of these characters." A Soccer Mom's Book Blog - June
- The Chrysomelia Stories: "...anxious to keep turning the pages to see what would happen..." Nicki J. Markus - May
- Soul of a Crow: "Williams populates her historical fiction with people nearly broken by their experiences." Foreword Reviews - June
- The Recipient: "...a wonderful read and one that keeps you entertained and guessing all the way through." ~ Lost in a Good Book - May
- Immortal's Spring: "...a thoroughly satisfying thread-tying conclusion." Publishers Weekly - April
- OMG... I Did It Again "...a breezy story of magic run amok." Publishers Weekly - April
- The Recipient: "With a highly original and well-developed plot, Dean has crafted a superior page turner which fans of the thriller genre will enjoy." Book Muster Down Under - April
- "I read Persephone's Orchard a year ago and it still remains one of the most unique and engaging retellings of the Hades and Persephone myth I've ever read." Rachel Alexander, Author of Receiver of Many
- Immortal's Spring: “Captivating from start to finish, as fraught with intrigue as it is with romance, this is the perfect end to an unforgettable trilogy.” Jamie Deacon, Author of Caught Inside
Events & Appearances
- Molly Ringle: Morgan Junction Festival: June 18
- Abbie Williams: Dragonfly Books, Decorah IA: July 19 @ 7pm
- Molly Ringle: PNBA Trade Show, Tacoma WA, Signing & Giveaway: October 1 @ 2pm
- Abbie Williams: Heartland Fall Forum, Minneapolis MN, Signing & Giveaway: October 6 @ 4:30
- Molly Ringle: Words, Writers and West Seattle @ Barnes & Noble West Seattle: October 7
- Abbie Williams: Rochester Public Library: October 15